FULL-TIME PAINTER / MAKE READY TECHNICIAN
TMC Property Management is currently seeking a full-time painter / make ready technician for our South Tulsa apartment community. TMC Property Management offers competitive compensation package and benefits that include health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid time off and Holiday pay. Candidate must have great customer service skills, and previous experience in the multi-housing industry is preferred. We are a full service management company committed to providing our tenants and investors with a clean, professionally managed and well maintained property.
Here are some of the key responsibilities of this position:
- Perform maintenance duties involving: prepare work place for painting, sanding, texturing, priming, painting, stucco repair, drywall patching and repair.
- Painting will mostly be for interior units but may include some exterior work as well
- Purchase supplies and paint; estimating materials and time needed to complete the job
- Manage and maintain equipment and tools such as spray rig
- Cleanup after the job
- Perform janitorial duties and light maintenance as needed
- Clock-in and out of various apps on handheld device to manage time and update work order details
- Trash apartments
-Check plumbing and make repairs needed
-Check appliances and make moderate repairs
-Change heat/air filters
-Assist in grounds repairs
-Assist in maintenance
-Be on call for emergencies on a rotating schedule
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
· Minimum 2 years' experience as a painter in similar industry
· Use own vehicle (preferably a truck or van that can carry tools or supplies)
· Valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance and social security card, demonstrating eligibility to work in the United States
· Able to speak and write English
· Good customer relations skills and ability to interact with tenants and team
· Hardworking & motivated individual
· Must provide own hand tools (as required)
· Strong drywall skills, preferred
· Knowledge of exterior stucco work, preferred
· Willing and able to use a smart phone and apps to document work performed
· Knowledge of using drain machine, wet vacuum, ladders, saws and other necessary tools
· Some knowledge in appliance repairs
· Basic knowledge in plumbing, electrical, and HVAC repairs
· Able to work over-time on occasion
· Team player & works well independently
· Must be able to problem solve and think logically under pressure.
· Capable of lifting, pushing, pulling or transporting 40 pounds or more.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Starting compensation is depending on experience. Full-time employees are eligible for: medical, dental and vision insurance; 401(k) with employer match; PTO; Holiday Pay and Discretionary Bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time