The Leasing Agent is the first point of contact for prospective residents, therefore, we are looking for someone with an outgoing personality who will be able to provide exceptional customer service and a high level of professionalism. The Leasing Agent is responsible for touring and presenting the community/property in a compelling way and assisting prospective residents with finding the right apartment home, resulting in a high closing ratio.
Here are some of the key responsibilities of this position:
• Prepare property description and post property listings online.
• Review traffic reports.
• Follow up with prospective renters.
• Stay current on the Tulsa leasing market by performing market surveys and visiting local competitive properties.
• Make sure apartments are ready for showing. Physically inspect property to ensure that it best represents the standards of the community prior to each leasing day.
• Prepare lease forms and agreements, collect security deposit and first month's rent.
• Perform move-in inspections and routine building inspections
• Maintain prospect, resident and property inspection files
• Assist with planning resident events and maintain resident retention.
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities: • Industry experience preferred, with a proven track record of a high closing ratio, or related experience. • Strong sales, marketing and customer service experience. • Good organizational and time management skills. • Team player, but also works well independently • Proficient understanding of Microsoft Office Suite. Some property management software experience preferred. • Must possess a valid driver's license